Players targeted / Leg breaker hack on Sterling and kdb

So what about this:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/tackling-laws-need-relaxed-not-11780831

Good old times! More cracking tackles from behind then...

@RICK SLICK I completely agree to your Palace post match statement.
Wow Stan is really one arsehole with agenda . Craziest piece of shit I’ve read and he gets paid to write this piece of shit . Problem is cvnts in media who has been encouraging other teams to get more physical should be responsible for any further assault on our players.
He is Fucking living in 80s ffs .

I will take a ban from BM if the Mods want it because I am going to declare that in relation to Puncheon this is the best news I have heard for quite some weeks. I hope he has a long and very painful few months, I hope his rehabilitation is slow and very painful. Puncheon looked to cause serious injury to Kev, well fuck you shithouse.

Dan I have slightly more sympathy, I think he was just trying to foul him rather than injure him.

No sympathy for Dann, he put Aguero out with a knee high tackle 2 years ago.

No sympathy for Dann, he put Aguero out with a knee high tackle 2 years ago.

I was reminded of that after my post and have since done another post basically wishing Dann a long slow painful recovery. It's the thoughtful side of me coming through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.