Players targeted / Leg breaker hack on Sterling and kdb

Under normal circumstances absolutely not. However, when a professional colleague goes out of his way to damage or cause serious harm to a peer then I kind of think ; tough shit ,what goes around comes around you cheating twat. It has the added bonus of perhaps making others think twice!
This. I don't wish them harm but it is Kismet.

He does work in mysterious, and bloody punctual, ways.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

http://www.skysports.com/share/11193766

Been saying this for a while. Yellow card = that's the end of it no matter how bad it is on retrospective viewing, utter nonsense. If it looks like a bad one = give the twat a straight red and get him off, if it gets appealed and rescinded so be it. If that criteria had been used on Kane's tackle on Sterling would a red have been rescinded - no. Alli's on De Bruyne - no. Murphy's on Gundogan against Newcastle - no. Time for the refs to step up (Madley needs to step down cos he's shite).
And while I'm at it, I can understand a dodgy/accidentally timed tackle or a pull back (taking one for the team) gets a yellow..... but pulling your shirt over your head to celebrate a goal or even more ridiculous toe-poking the ball ten yards away (the ball boy will have it back to you in 10 seconds ffs) when it takes half a minute to get the bloody wall back ten yards. If they booted it into the crowd or out of the ground ok but common sense SHOULD prevail, not absolute punishment as decreed by Pigmol. Rant over.......... for now.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.