Players Wages

cyberblue

I am no finance wizz kid and say good luck to them but some of the figures banded about are mindblowing .If we want the best players we have to pay the best wages that is why players dont want to stay at Arsenal . Suppose the more trophies we win the more we can pay them .What i like now though is all the City players seem content and none are mouthing of to the press .Players at Chelsea .Arsenal .Spurs and over at the Swamp dont seem happy .long may it continue

I wasn't aware we made player wages a matter for the public domain - EVER!
Not sure where Mr Lee has posted some of these numbers from - his arse maybe?

Yes am sure none of the players rang him .Normaly agents will leak negotiations in the hope of a better deal but that is not happening at City.The wages we are supposed to be paying Sanchez changes daily lol

The wages that Yaya and the FatScouseGit were getting when he was at The Swamp were attached to a yoyo, depending on which element of the RDAHMeedya you were consulting! Rag hacks would multiply our wage bill for the shock response that it could be put to better use by employing another thirty nurses, teachers, firefighters, et al, whereas they went for awe with Rooney's wages to show that the 'world's best team' paid the top wages, and that it all came off the gate money at the Stratford End.

I am no finance wizz kid and say good luck to them but some of the figures banded about are mindblowing .If we want the best players we have to pay the best wages that is why players dont want to stay at Arsenal . Suppose the more trophies we win the more we can pay them .What i like now though is all the City players seem content and none are mouthing of to the press .Players at Chelsea .Arsenal .Spurs and over at the Swamp dont seem happy .long may it continue
Well all city players are happy and content if you don't count tearing off your gloves then spitting the dummie out when subbed.....yeah they're all happy :)

I'm almost certain he knows what he's talking about better than we do. They're probably accurate.

Wages today are scandalous but United inflated the market when they paid a fat, overweight, decade-past-his-prime Rooney £300k a week to stop him from wanting to join us. We’re just operating within that paradigm.

Wages today are scandalous but United inflated the market when they paid a fat, overweight, decade-past-his-prime Rooney £300k a week to stop him from wanting to join us. We’re just operating within that paradigm.

What, how fucking dare you, they play for the badge and all come out of their sparkling youth academy.

Other than that you need to go back a few years and make it 100k and Roy Keane :)

So they broke the 100 and 300k wage barrier eh, us and our oil money are spoiling this game, well we are certainly spoiling it for them, the rag bastards.

I'm almost certain he knows what he's talking about better than we do. They're probably accurate.

He's shown to be a relaible journalist time after time, but for some reason whenever someone dislikes what he says he becomes a hack.

Besides, the Belgians are ridiculously loose lipped with their contracts if recent history is anything to go by. Kristoff Terreur seems to know a stupid amount of detail about things involving Patrick de Koster (KDB's agent) and Stijn Francis, (Alderweireld's agent) plus KDB's entire contract was leaked 2 years ago.

The numbers also look exactly in line with what I'd think we're giving out so I don't see a reason to doubt them. They actually fit the 80/120 rule perfectly, where Soriano's bonus system is supposed to be that you get 80% of the going rate as base pay and then team bonuses take it up to 120%.

Did think it was a story you'd want to think twice before submitting though as a journalist attached to the club - I wonder what KDB thinks of him publishing all his contract details?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.