Players Wages

The thing that surprised me about KDB's alleged new deal is the signing on fee - wages seemed about right.
10m signing on fee to extend it by 2 years even though he already had 4 years left on his current deal seemed excessive to me.
Not arsed as it's not my money but just an observation.

The thing that surprised me about KDB's alleged new deal is the signing on fee - wages seemed about right.
10m signing on fee to extend it by 2 years even though he already had 4 years left on his current deal seemed excessive to me.
Not arsed as it's not my money but just an observation.

It's paid out along the course of his contract, so it's sort of a signing fee/loyalty bonus combo.

Messi got £50-80m as a signing bonus in the same manner depending on which reports you believe.

I have always worried about the amount players get paid, from a club point of view, but fair play to the players, as you are only worth what some one is willing to pay you and its a very short career.

But when you think about it, we have an excellently ran club, so I don't think they will be paying something which hasn't thought about and considered.

No Peter Ridsdale/Seth Johnson esque scenarios.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.