Players who might improve us

Mahrez was quiet for long periods of the game. Leicester are a decent team but not a particular outstanding bunch.

Balde Keita has been immense for Lazio this season. Born in Catalonia, La Masia product, was excluded from the academy for disciplinary reasons at the age of 15. Looks like a more powerful version of Eto'o. Very skilled guy, think he'll end up at some top club. 22 yo now.

Balde Keita has been immense for Lazio this season. Born in Catalonia, La Masia product, was excluded from the academy for disciplinary reasons at the age of 15. Looks like a more powerful version of Eto'o. Very skilled guy, think he'll end up at some top club. 22 yo now.

He's on his last year of his contract too

Really liked the look of that young Leicester left back Chilwell

He dived on at least two occasions yesterday, and looks very suspect defensively to me.

I have a suspicion our surprise signing this summer will be Oxlade-Chamberlain. I hope I'm wrong as he's injury prone and seems to have regressed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.