Players who might improve us

Djibril Sidibe

Of all the Monaco players, that is before I thought we had a chance with Bernardo Silva, I wanted us to get him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked that there's no thread on him but we did express interest several months ago.

Of all the Monaco players, that is before I thought we had a chance with Bernardo Silva, I wanted us to get him.
We should just buy all their scouts, negotiators, coaches, fitness and medical staff, nutritionists, hypnotherapist, car washers, tea ladies, etc, etc, etc. If for no other reason than to hear that French guy's rants.

Really liked the look of that Sanchez kid, centre half number 5 for Ajax, read the game very well and was excellent on the ball. Think he's only 21, definitely a player to keep an eye on.
Totally agree - Davinson Sánchez looked class. Supposedly Sanchez turned down offers from Barca because he wanted to ensure playing time.

Sanchez would seem to be the ideal player for Pep - very good on the ball.

Given how our backline struggles when Kompany is out - perhaps we'll pursue him this window. Many players really want to play under Pep - so if we go after him, maybe we'd be able to add him to our squad due to the "Pep factor."

Last edited:
with 3 maybe 4 association players leaving this season who would you buy? for me there are two musts for this ,like Stones and Sterling they must be able to progress and not be just squad players, and must not cost more than 5 million a season.
i would go for Butland as good as anything we have been linked with
Mings the best young english left cb
Sessingnon we cannot buy him this year but we can agree payment which would suit fulham and city

I have no idea why we're after Walker instead of Trippier when the latter has kept him out of the side in the latter stages of the season. Trippier would also count as club trained for the CL.

I have no idea why we're after Walker instead of Trippier when the latter has kept him out of the side in the latter stages of the season. Trippier would also count as club trained for the CL.
The reason why he has kept him out of the side is meant to be because Walker has said he wants out.. From what I've seen Trippier has a great whipped cross useful with a guy like Kane , maybe less so with our smaller forwards and is a lot more suspect defensively.

With Fabinho links dying, Amadou Diawara needs to be first priority for the Pivot spot. Watch him here against Real Madrid in the CL, for those who don't know, he is Napoli's Pivot/CDM. He also idolizes Yaya and wears #42. He is just 19 and I guarantee you he will be playing for Barca, Real or Juve by when is he around 25. Immense Talent.

Last edited:
With Fabinho links dying, Amadou Diawara needs to be first priority for the Pivot spot. Watch him here against Real Madrid in the CL, for those who don't know, he is Napoli's Pivot/CDM. He also idolizes Yaya and wears #42. He is just 19 and I guarantee you he will be playing for Barca, Real or Juve by when is he around 25. Immense Talent.

I like this kid.

If Fabinho falls through he's certainly someone worth looking at.

I like Romeu too. Got everything we'd need in that position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.