Players who might improve us

You obviously missed his tackle on sterling in their penalty area in injury time...
I mean in general. The whole west ham team was incredible tonight. In the past though, particularly in france that hasnt been the case. Why do you think he turned up at west ham at 29?

I mean in general. The whole west ham team was incredible tonight. In the past though, particularly in france that hasnt been the case. Why do you think he turned up at west ham at 29?
Don't disagree -ok tonight he reminded me of Tevez, haven't watched him before this season to understand why he's taken so long to reach the level he's at..

I wish mods would bin these from transfer forum when we are not in any way linked @Ducado

Totally agree. If you want to discuss the merits of a player then put it in the general football forum. Rather than, should we sign x, y or z and then discussing the merits of a player.

Not sure why West Ham would sell him. With the new TV deal kicking in next season, they'll be in the money (like every other PL club), and they'll want to keep their best players when they move to the Olympic Stadium next august.

Coz scouting is not an exact science. I think over the lasy 4 year period he was 2nd in assist across all major leagues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.