Players we have no link to,but might improve us?

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by FantasyIreland, 23 Nov 2014.

1. Dax777

Dax777

No

2. Andrew___K

Andrew___K

He's contracted to PSG, they'll probably sell Cavani next summer and play Neymar-Mbappe-Guedes up front.

3. i♥city!

i♥city!

The pace on this kid is something else

4. Maldeika

Maldeika

Arjen will end his career after this season, make a year in the US or the Netherlands before he ends or stay at Bayern (they will offer him a new contract). He has not made a decision yet.

5. Clercqs

Clercqs

What do you all think of Nathan Redmond? He's actually had a pretty poor season but imo he's a class player that could be a pretty decent back up to Sterling and Sane. Very good dribbler and he's pretty creative as well. I think he'd do great in this side if his off the ball movement became better as he's in my opinion a pretty similar player to Sterling in terms of his style. He's only 23yo and as we lack real back ups on the wings (both Jesus and B Silva offers another playing style) he'd be a good signing if we could get him for 20-25m.

6. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

A bit leftfield,what made you think of him?

7. City_Sean

City_Sean

Guedes would be an incredible signing, he's been a revelation at Valencia. PSG do need to sell him due to their financial situation.

8. Andrew___K

Andrew___K

Sounds like wishful thinking. They have Pastore, Lucas Moura, Di Maria, Draxler, Cavani to sell before him.

Last edited: 2 Dec 2017
  9. Andrew___K

Andrew___K

We need an improvement on the current squad, not backups. Redmond is slightly above average, not City level I think. Adding NR when another CL contender buys Neymar and Mbappe would be strange. Is he any better than Roberts?

Last edited: 2 Dec 2017
  10. MarsLlama

MarsLlama

I would kill to see Edinson Cavani in a City shirt. Totally different striker to Aguero and Jesus.