Players who might improve us

Im going to throw this out there but instead of evans, if we wanted a left footed centre back that's young but gained quite a bit of exeperience and wouldn't be too expensive i quite like Nathan Aké, maybe needs another season but i do get the whole de bruyne effect with him also. As in OMG look what u let go Chelsea. I bet he could be picked up for about 20 and loaned back to Bournemouth for the rest of the season. (I like their style of play and feel it aids his transition, coming from a club like that.)

I think if we bring in Fred this window we could also look for renato sanches.. 21 years old and had a lot of potential, espacially with pep!
Building a dreamteam with the youngsters!

I think you a being to harsh, at the time we started buying players for big fees and putting them on daft wages. He knew Chelsea wanted him and he asked City to match the wage, I still think he is a top player who could have been something special. If he was cheap I'd take a punt on him.

Thankfully I doubt that Pep would.

Another greedy arrogant bastard - seeing as it's topical ( Sanchez ) .

Thankfully I doubt that Pep would.

Another greedy arrogant bastard - seeing as it's topical ( Sanchez ) .
A lot of the best players you could probably describe as greedy and arrogant. Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Neymar, Mbappe etc.
Just because us fans have mostly grown up loving and supporting City, the world's best players haven't. Hopefully there might be some in coming generations as we play such fabulous football.

Firmino would be good to have as our forward, said it before but I really think he’s so under rated. Got the most tackles/interceptions for any forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.