Players who might improve us

I've seen him a few times and I think... Meh, Bundesliga's Zaha. Great dribbler but everything else seems average. But the highlights above paints a different picture. I might have to watch some more and reevaluate
Agree, highlights make him look better than he is. And Zaha is a superior dribbler by mile.

Apparently Andre schurrle is available on loan. I always rated him at Chelsea, similar situation to de Britney there. Could be a good option til end of season.

Wilfried Ndidi will be a Champions League player within a couple of years. He’s made the most successful tackles in the league this season, although I don’t think his passing is quite good enough to play for us yet.

Apparently Andre schurrle is available on loan. I always rated him at Chelsea, similar situation to de Britney there. Could be a good option til end of season.

Reports that Dortmund are offering to pay half his wages. Definitely worth taking him on loan until the end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.