Players who might improve us

With the arrival of Sanchez and his current price tag, it is obvious he is in the starting lineup. That is most likely going to result in Rashford or Lingard being on limited playing time.

Not that i think it would ever happen but I think a player like Rashford would become a amazing under a manager like pep, just look at Sterling.

Taking that into account and the bonus that it would piss united off and rock the boat, Cheeky Rashford bid ??

Discuss

With the arrival of Sanchez and his current price tag, it is obvious he is in the starting lineup. That is most likely going to result in Rashford or Lingard being on limited playing time.

Not that i think it would ever happen but I think a player like Rashford would become a amazing under a manager like pep, just look at Sterling.

Taking that into account and the bonus that it would piss united off and rock the boat, Cheeky Rashford bid ??

Discuss
And how much do you think they would want us to pay for him? Mr Messy would be cheaper!
So that’s a NO from me.

Discuss

Rashford won't push anyone for the starting spot, would rather we get Leon Bailly or Justin Kluivert if we want a young prospect

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.