Players who might improve us

That was going to be my answer too. Unfortunately I suspect he will go to Real Madrid.

Hard to see us paying the fee necessary to prize him away from Chelsea, who would be very reluctant to sell him to a domestic rival.

I'm sure hew would enjoy playing for us though: he's very well suited to how we play.

Would not mind Rashford tbh. Can play on the wings and up top which is exactly what Pep is looking for but no way Utd would ever sell him to us.

Don't think we've been seriously linked with Lingard yet, but with Sanchez now going there he might be tempted by a big offer.

there's only one player i want in the summer - Harry Kane.
if Pep have 200M budget in the summer, just spend them all with him.

Don't think we've been seriously linked with Lingard yet, but with Sanchez now going there he might be tempted by a big offer.

giphy.gif

200.webp

Would not mind Rashford tbh. Can play on the wings and up top which is exactly what Pep is looking for but no way Utd would ever sell him to us.
I reckon we should put a bid in for Rashford, just to piss them off.

Kovacic - He's not displacing Modric, Kroos, Isco, Casemiro or Asensio, but genuinely think he could be class in our system. Could play anywhere in the midfield, has fantastic technical ability and can control games. Could be a good Toure replacement in terms of playmaking ability/keeping tempo, or for Gundogan if he gets injured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.