Players who might improve us

I see fatty Shaw is said to be leaving Utd again, I must admit he's always looked a decent prospect to me and wonder if he's another of Mourinho's mistakes?

For the right fee, I would take him.

There is a player there, but no chance they will sell to us.

Still we should bid around 10 million just to stir it up a bit.

I see fatty Shaw is said to be leaving Utd again, I must admit he's always looked a decent prospect to me and wonder if he's another of Mourinho's mistakes?
Mourinho wouldn't sell to Guardiola just to spite him, for the sake of his career he has to leave however and with 1yr left this summer his next move will be pivotal.

Justin Kluivert

Always thought his father was a bit overrated but this lad looks like he could go on to be as good or even better than Patrick.

Pep would love to work with him.

For the right fee, I would take him.

There is a player there, but no chance they will sell to us.

Still we should bid around 10 million just to stir it up a bit.
His contract is expiring this summer, according to transfermarkt

Southampton coach said he's a shit trainer who is usually 50/50 on whether he can be bothered at all add to that the fact he's a porker and pep would treat him similar to how Mourinho has(though not publicly)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.