Players who might improve us

Saul - don't know if he would ever want to leave (signed a 9 year contract) but I think he could be the perfect successor to Fernandinho.

[QUOTE="Tevez City, post: 10879524, member: 30348"]Angel Correa, he remind me of Tevez .[/QUOTE]

The one from Seville? I thought he was shite over the 2 legs V United

Not seen him play but Phillipe Max has 10 assists from left back, 4 more than Walker. I think I saw that he's assisted 33% of Ausberg's goals? Could be a good rotation option. I've got a weird feeling Pep's going to use Mendy & Walker as LCB and RCB, similar to how Azpilicueta moved into CB in a 3.

Not seen him play but Phillipe Max has 10 assists from left back, 4 more than Walker. I think I saw that he's assisted 33% of Ausberg's goals? Could be a good rotation option. I've got a weird feeling Pep's going to use Mendy & Walker as LCB and RCB, similar to how Azpilicueta moved into CB in a 3.

Walker is capable of playing RCB, as is Danilo, but I think that is a very bad use of Mendy. If and when we play three at the back I would say it's fairly certain Laporte will be the LCB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.