Players who might improve us

Walker is capable of playing RCB, as is Danilo, but I think that is a very bad use of Mendy. If and when we play three at the back I would say it's fairly certain Laporte will be the LCB.
True, I hope we don't move to a 3 at the back but could be an option. LB is an area we need some back-up for though.

True, I hope we don't move to a 3 at the back but could be an option. LB is an area we need some back-up for though.

Yes and no. I'm not sold that Angelino is ready to play at our level yet, but a loan to somewhere like Wolves next season would be great. Personally I like Zinchenko but if he's taking up a foreign slot we could probably do better there. Delph should stay as utility midfielder/backup LB next season. I don't think we need to buy an LB in the summer, having Mendy back will feel like a new signing in itself.

Yes and no. I'm not sold that Angelino is ready to play at our level yet, but a loan to somewhere like Wolves next season would be great. Personally I like Zinchenko but if he's taking up a foreign slot we could probably do better there. Delph should stay as utility midfielder/backup LB next season. I don't think we need to buy an LB in the summer, having Mendy back will feel like a new signing in itself.
True, but Mendy has barely played Delph is injury-prone and Zinchenko isn't a natural LB. I guess Danilo can cover at LB.

I see today that Spurs are going to have to renew Heung min Son's contract and he's pushed it back to the end of the season...

He's 25, comfortable at LW, RW and striker, a pretty reliable goalscorer and big game player. If he were one of the Spurs players who got sick of only earning £5 or whatever Levy feels like giving them, I wouldn't be upset to see us linked with him.

Although there's something to do with his national service for korea that needs sorting.

Although there's something to do with his national service for korea that needs sorting.
He'll get an exemption afaik if he represents them at a major sporting tournament. They're in the World Cup this summer.

He'll get an exemption afaik if he represents them at a major sporting tournament. They're in the World Cup this summer.

They need to finish in the top 4 I think to get an exemption. His most realistic chance is winning the AFC Asian cup in 2019.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.