Players who might improve us

It can be a bit painful when you get it right. :-(
Props! But did you think he was going to be this good. I liked him as a speedy wide forward to spot Sterling and Sane. But in my wildest dreams, I didn't see him approaching Messi/ Ronaldo stratosphere.

Props! But did you think he was going to be this good. I liked him as a speedy wide forward to spot Sterling and Sane. But in my wildest dreams, I didn't see him approaching Messi/ Ronaldo stratosphere.

Would that I were that prescient, no.

I enjoy watching players when they don't have the ball and seeing the spaces/defender they occupy, and Salah, be it for Basel, Roma, or Egypt, has always been an intelligent player.

In a similar vein, Griezmann is incredibly adept at taking up positions that hurt defences. Hardly an out-of-the-blue call, I know, but if we could only sign one player this year, he'd be the one for me.

Gareth Bale.

will probably be available but injury prone and 29. Can play centrally or on left. Would not be my choice but we have never really been linked. Only linked to them but I have always thought that was just cheap journalism. On his day, was a world beater. Could he have that day again?

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.