Players who might improve us

Re: Players that have no link to us but had a decent game th

Muhammed Besic featured quite fervently on here during the World Cup.

Pelle.

Jack Colback had a good game against Chelsea last week. He can deliver a decent ball from a dead ball situation and he can also put a tackle in.

Don't get me wrong, he's no Alonso but he's a decent player.

Been impressed with Ayoze Perez,technically superb,probably too much so for his current team mates.......seems he's having another decent game today.

21.....worth keeping tabs on?

Yannick Bolasie.

Okay, he's 25 but has absolute bags of potential. Loved what he did against us. Very intelligent with use of the ball but obviously needs to hone on delivery and we could do that for him with our training and set up. Two great feet, so either wing. Probably cost around £10 m.

Well worth taking a punt.

Bigga said:
Yannick Bolasie.

Okay, he's 25 but has absolute bags of potential. Loved what he did against us. Very intelligent with use of the ball but obviously needs to hone on delivery and we could do that for him with our training and set up. Two great feet, so either wing. Probably cost around £10 m.

What did he do against us? A few stepovers and then fuck all from what I recall. I don't think I'd use the word "intelligent" about his use of the ball either, in my mind about half of his passes went straight to our team. Good dribbler, shit footballer

Bigga said:
Yannick Bolasie.

index.php

As this is just a thread where we chuck random names around; Fabian Delph really impresses every time I see him. No lack of skill and never seems to take a backward step. I am also really glad that the nutcase Ryan Shawcross seems to be stuck forever at Stoke. I think he would be great at United, The Mickeys, Spurs and Everton. Not good enough for us or Chelsea though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.