Players who might improve us

Re: Players that have no link to us but had a decent game th

cleavers said:
FantasyIreland said:
I'll start.....

Bolasie??
I thought he looked very good on Saturday, a handful right across their front line, and very quick.

I rarely notice opposition players in home games these days, but he stood out to me.

Good but not good enough,much like many others,he would improve the squad but he wouldnt provide that game changing specialness we crave.We need to be aiming higher.

A name i'm hearing more and more is Aaron Creswell......seems he's the new left back of choice?

FantasyIreland said:
cleavers said:
FantasyIreland said:
I'll start.....

Bolasie??
I thought he looked very good on Saturday, a handful right across their front line, and very quick.

I rarely notice opposition players in home games these days, but he stood out to me.

Good but not good enough,much like many others,he would improve the squad but he wouldnt provide that game changing specialness we crave.We need to be aiming higher.

A name i'm hearing more and more is Aaron Creswell......seems he's the new left back of choice?

So to be the new Luke Shaw, I imagine... You decide which side of the United transfer I mean.

The young lad Perez at Newcastle has impressed me when I've seen him, reminds me a little of a young Aguero.

Maybe one to keep an eye on.

The lad Mahraz at Leicester catches my eye every time I watch them.

Skilful, great touch, great movement, takes men on and very very direct.

He's like a sterling / hazard.

Would be interesting to see how he fared in a better side.

Angel Rangel? Always impressed me, back up for zab?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.