Players who might improve us

As this lad would cost us nothing, does anyone know if we have made any overtures?

Martin Caceres

Contract is up now, I know he is injured but can play right across the back. Think he would be a decent signing and could allow us to move on Mdm, zab and kolarov and free up two foreign spots, pep knows him and was a fan signing him at barca which didn't really work out as he fell behind puyol, pique, marquez, alves and sylvinho in the pecking order which is no shame really he still managed 23 apps though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fitness issues but he might be a solid contributor. I wouldn't be opposed to this at all.

Tielemans
Tah
Vietto
Correa
Wouldn't necessarily improve us but all are players we will regret not buying. Then again you cant buy every promising player.

Dier
Draxler
Ramsey
Neymar (or have we been linked with him recently?)
Croatian forward (I cannot recall his name but his style of play is similar to that of Muller's)
Pjanic

Dier
Draxler
Ramsey
Neymar (or have we been linked with him recently?)
Croatian forward (I cannot recall his name but his style of play is similar to that of Muller's)
Pjanic

I believe you're thinking of Perisic. I think Draxler is turning into the type of player many thought Gotze would become. He's been incredible and I can't imagine him being at Wolfsburg for more than another season

I believe you're thinking of Perisic. I think Draxler is turning into the type of player many thought Gotze would become. He's been incredible and I can't imagine him being at Wolfsburg for more than another season

Perisic is correct.

Have we been linked with Thiago?

He seems like someone Pep is likely to target to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.