Players who might improve us

So your saying he's not on your scouting list?
Not the type of player we need. Yes he is a fantastic player. But not every good player fits what we do. Bony was a fantastic player until someone thought it a fantastic idea to add him to our squad. Bad fit. Sisohko is a fantastic player. Saw him play lights out at the Euros, yet put him on our squad and he'd be average to shit. Same with Kante.

Some players just don't fit some teams.

Not the type of player we need. Yes he is a fantastic player. But not every good player fits what we do. Bony was a fantastic player until someone thought it a fantastic idea to add him to our squad. Bad fit. Sisohko is a fantastic player. Saw him play lights out at the Euros, yet put him on our squad and he'd be average to shit. Same with Kante.

Some players just don't fit some teams.
Ok then Dax if you could sign one midfielder for city who would it be and why would he be the perfect fit ??

Ok then Dax if you could sign one midfielder for city who would it be and why would he be the perfect fit ??
Not a perfect fit. Just a good one. I'll go with anyone that fits that general Pep idea. Players who are technical and don't lose the ball. Kroos, Thiago, Modric, Motta, Pjanic, Isco, Erikson, Verrati, Dahood, Rafinha, Area Turan

And even of the less superstar variety Dahood, Samper, Rafinha, Rabiot, Jorgihno, El Khadouri, etc.

Not that all these players can play for Pep, but they show that inate quality of projecting possession above most else.

Shirley, Kouyate isn't one of those types. Great power player with lots of energy running and hustle. But a technically and tactically sound ball cherisher? I don't think so.

Just opinion though. Was half playing with my 'No' response. Sure I don't think he fits, but not trying to discredit ur opinion either (:

Not a perfect fit. Just a good one. I'll go with anyone that fits that general Pep idea. Players who are technical and don't lose the ball. Kroos, Thiago, Modric, Motta, Pjanic, Isco, Erikson, Verrati, Dahood, Rafinha, Area Turan

And even of the less superstar variety Dahood, Samper, Rafinha, Rabiot, Jorgihno, El Khadouri, etc.

Not that all these players can play for Pep, but they show that inate quality of projecting possession above most else.

Shirley, Kouyate isn't one of those types. Great power player with lots of energy running and hustle. But a technically and tactically sound ball cherisher? I don't think so.

Just opinion though. Was half playing with my 'No' response. Sure I don't think he fits, but not trying to discredit ur opinion either (:

Rakatic

Sorry if they have already been mentioned but with the uncertain future of Joe Hart, what are peoples thoughts on Jack Butland or Jan Oblak?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.