Players who might improve us

Alaba,

Not really linked with us anymore, reports suggest he could be bought for €80.Lot of money granted but can play the pep way, young, left sided and can play in lots of positions(lb, cb, cm, cdm). Better value than some players we have been linked with.

With the Hart situation: Timo Horn/Sergio Rico/ Bravo / another goalie passing out from the back lol

Some youngsters I want us to look at (not in any particular order, some are more talented and ready than others):
Munir El Haddadi
Umar Sadiq
Amadou Diawara
Sergi Samper
Niklas Sule
Raphael Varane
Ruben Neves
Riechedly Bazoer
Almany Toure

I like the emphasis on youth so far. We have a good mix of pro veterans and up and coming players so I'd like for us to continue to look at some of the younger up and coming players to add to our ranks. Obviously we can't sign everyone and there is no guarantee but we have the financial muscle and the global appeal with Pep to make moves if we feel the need to.

Amadou Diawara (19) -
Pure Class Midfield player for 17M available , i want city should go for this guy in place of fernando.

Swap Mangala for Vincent Aboubakar from Porto, He is also good replacement for Bony.
Vincent Aboubakar
Vincent Paté Aboubakar is a Cameroonian footballer who plays as a striker for Portuguese club Porto and the Cameroon national football team. A powerful and poised striker who has often been compared to Didier Drogba
Born: January 22, 1992 (age 24), Yaoundé, Cameroon
Height: 1.84 m
Weight: 82 kg

His name crops up frequently,with good reason......Van Dijk is a player that would certainly improve us,alongside Stones i think they'd be a superb partnership - He's strong,intelligent and very composed - the perfect compliment IMO.

I dont mind saying we should have gone for him instead of Mangala,and probably for half the price.

His name crops up frequently,with good reason......Van Dijk is a player that would certainly improve us,alongside Stones i think they'd be a superb partnership - He's strong,intelligent and very composed - the perfect compliment IMO.

I dont mind saying we should have gone for him instead of Mangala,and probably for half the price.

Is he better than Otamendi ?

Can't say I've watched much of him since Denayer left Celtic but Denayer was the better player when there and he's looking doubtful to stay here. Van Dijk always looked a bit suspect when I've watched him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.