Players who might improve us

Perhaps not 'technical' enough for Pep but Gueye at Everton is a fantastic player. Wasn't far off the same stats as Kante last season, says a lot when Villa got relegated.

He has gone to Everton for 7mil I think and been fantastic again every game, a really good signing for them and I would certainly have him in the City squad.

Some youngsters I want us to look at (not in any particular order, some are more talented and ready than others):
Munir El Haddadi
Umar Sadiq
Amadou Diawara
Sergi Samper
Niklas Sule
Raphael Varane
Ruben Neves
Riechedly Bazoer
Almany Toure

I like the emphasis on youth so far. We have a good mix of pro veterans and up and coming players so I'd like for us to continue to look at some of the younger up and coming players to add to our ranks. Obviously we can't sign everyone and there is no guarantee but we have the financial muscle and the global appeal with Pep to make moves if we feel the need to.
Sule, Neves and Bazoer would be brilliant.

iorfa is he any good no,he is big fast young and english plays rb and rwb can play rcb and rdm his main failure is his touch , and that is where pep steps in its all very well getting the best players and playing them every week , but getting an ugly duckling and turning him into a swan is something special ,and i believe pep can do that. buy him jan and stick him in the youth team for a year. some might say we already have better but we do not have anything like him. mings is another plays on the left has been out for a year so there is no telling if he will come back the same, i rate him better than mangala kolorov and delph, buy him jan if he comes back to form then put him straight into the squad

iorfa is he any good no,he is big fast young and english plays rb and rwb can play rcb and rdm his main failure is his touch , and that is where pep steps in its all very well getting the best players and playing them every week , but getting an ugly duckling and turning him into a swan is something special ,and i believe pep can do that. buy him jan and stick him in the youth team for a year. some might say we already have better but we do not have anything like him. mings is another plays on the left has been out for a year so there is no telling if he will come back the same, i rate him better than mangala kolorov and delph, buy him jan if he comes back to form then put him straight into the squad
His Dad was a Nigerian international. Pretty good in his day. So I'm guessing this is Jnr. Coz dad's name was Dominic too.

Alaba,

Not really linked with us anymore, reports suggest he could be bought for €80.Lot of money granted but can play the pep way, young, left sided and can play in lots of positions(lb, cb, cm, cdm). Better value than some players we have been linked with.

ALABA would be great but what we need is Manuel NEUER!

I think that it's an agreement between Pep and Bayern not touching their players.
But anyway Neuer is the main piece which is missing in our squad.
He is perfect age for a goalkeeper and is perfect for the football Pep wants to play.
What do u think?
I know he will be expensive but worse.

Many of us here in BM wanted Dembele, but unfortunately he went to Dortmund for a peanuts ( 16 Milion only )

I think he will stay there for two years at least and then be sold for double what he bought for.
Double? If he continues to improve with the same rate, it can be in the 70-100 region I'm afraid. Though I haven't checked his contract's length.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.