Players who might improve us

Torino's Andrea Belotti.
Currently Suarez is the benchmark for strikers,and Gallo is the closest thing to him.

Alfie Mawson

Not a wish list or a rumour but the more I see of this kid the more impressed I am.
Had a great game against us, very solid and probably should've scored . Watching him now v Leicester , he's just a no nonsense centre half with a bright future.

Alfie Mawson

Not a wish list or a rumour but the more I see of this kid the more impressed I am.
Had a great game against us, very solid and probably should've scored . Watching him now v Leicester , he's just a no nonsense centre half with a bright future.
The guy is great with the ball as well and can score

Amadou Diawara, we were linked with him in the Summer but he moved to Napoli from Bologna. Watched the Madrid v Napoli game tonight and thought he was great, really mature for a 19 year old, reminded me of Fernandinho. Him and Frank Kessie, very talented young players in Serie A.

I am not on the wind up or joking here but Aaron Ramsey could be a very useful player to have.

Last edited:
I am not on the wind-up or joking here but Aaron Ramsey could be a very useful player to have.

The level headed arsenal fans I know have said he's not good enough for ARSENAL, doubt he would good enough for us. He was a one season wonder in my opinion, like Mahrez and Vardy last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.