Players who are possibly leaving in the summer

Bony back to Swansea is the big one for me. Swansea will hopefully bid around the 10 million mark for him get back there star forward on the cheap.
Mangala has done reasonable well on loan and has played well with Valencia and has been a main stay in there defence. Will they come in with a bid for him at the end of the loan. I think his value has gone up while away from the club. Nasri is in the same boat too. Now if a French club comes in for Nasri maybe it could lead to a bidding war and raise that up to the 20 million mark. Hart too could well be above the 15 million mark. IF we sell to English based clubs could be more than 20 million.

So it's confirmed now

Willy
Zabba
Sagna
Clichy
Navas

That must be in the region of £400k - £500k a week in wages

City need to offload the loan players who have no future with the club where I would imagine we're still topping up wages
There's no way Seville are paying Nasri 150k a week!!

Hart
Mangala
Nasri

And then obviously get some money in for Bony and Denayer

We also need a plan for the youngsters out on loan, players like Brandon Barker
We need to get these lads into the first team squad, play them for twenty minutes here and there and if they're not seen to have the potential to be pushing for a first team place then sell for a couple of mill etc
This is what the rags have done for years

71560.gif

Keeping up with City news today .....

Keeper & defenders all announced to be leaving on the same day, lets hope replacements are forthcoming.

I'm sure deals will have already been done, or agreed in principle, because it would be really, really stupid to announce to the world you have sold a wedge of your defenders and are looking to buy r£placem£nts.

Surely City wouldn't be that stupid?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.