Players who are possibly leaving in the summer

Marseille have offered right-back Bacary Sagna (34) a two-year contract worth €75,000-a-week after his release from City. [France Football]

No big surprises.

No Tosin? Don't know whats going on there? Last i heard was he was going?
I assume this doesn't necessarily mean he he has resigned or is resigning. Probably something to do with the tribunal -- if we officially release him we may not be due the funds for him.

Manchester City's contract offer list sent to the Premier League: - Tosin Adarabioyo - Denzeil Boadu - Yaya Touré (signed?) - Marcus Wood

anyone know whats happened to Joe Coveney & Lewis Blackshaw? both weren't on the list for either retained or released.

I remember seeing Coveney's name on the scholars list & would assume Blackshaw would be the same?

ah, I see. thought they might have been too old for that now as the rest of there age group have all signed as professionals. maybe they were kept back a year or something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.