Player's winter attire

Don't if it's just me, or whether it's been a point of note previously, but players wearing gloves really does my head in. Surely if you're giving 100% and running around a football pitch as a professional athlete, you don't need gloves to keep you warm?! Don't get me started on snoods, which were rightly outlawed.

I just think it sends out all the wrong signals. Pre kick off against Liverpool, I remember watching the players line up, with not one Liverpool player wearing a pair, and thinking they instantly looked more up for it. I think it also in some respect reflects on the coaches mentality.

I appreciate it's a football wide thing, and not a dig at city players in particular. Ultimately I just think they all need to grow a pair.

Grow a pair of gloves?

When we used to have hard pitches keepers would wear tracksuit bottoms, but with pitches now soft even during winter something you don't see much any more.

can we get a godzilla facepalm?
Prefer this one

200.gif

Let's hope the OP only has this to whinge and whine about later on this evening, if this does his head in what are they like when we lose?

Why the long sleeve under the shirt? If you are cold, get a long sleeve shirt! I never wear a vest unless I am only wearing the vest. (usually concert bound and ends up coming off anyway) Layers are for pussies. Gloves for a game of footy unless you're in net is also for fucking pussies.

Playing with gloves does not make you perform worse, neither does it make you perform better. Being comfortable however strangely enough can effect mentality. So if a player player is comfortable with or without gloves it doesn't matter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.