Please dont post opinions on here

de niro said:
cant argue, so far its been a nightmare but i maintain he's been very unlucky and badly let down by the players.if his own players leave us down the table then he falls on his sword.and rightly so.

Youre worrying me Bill... I detect your wavering.... am I reading it right? Has your view changed over the last four weeks?

not a bit, it is not up to us though is it? if he was sacked you'd have to say well what would you expect? i though say why chop and change yet again.we are not going down so lets build something for a change.
all that said i love city and would back any man put in charge that lets us win some friggin games:)

de niro said:
not a bit, it is not up to us though is it? if he was sacked you'd have to say well what would you expect? i though say why chop and change yet again.we are not going down so lets build something for a change.
all that said i love city and would back any man put in charge that lets us win some friggin games:)

Well said, I am sure that Hughes has made some mistakes, but what I crave for the club I have loved all my life is success and stability, the revolving door way has not served us well before, I think that may be just may be Hughes has got what it takes, some very good managers have had rocky first seasons

cyberblue said:
bluejase said:
hughes is shit but i'll support the rag twat for aslong as he's city manager. The end!
I admire your spirit but if you were the Owner of MCFC would you take the chance we could get relegated ,or at best be in a relegation battle for a bit .knowing that top class players wont come to City

while i do have an opinion, and don't necessarily always keep it to myself, i defer to the owners on this one. after all they were smart enough to make MCFC the world's richest club...

zeusbheld said:
cyberblue said:
I admire your spirit but if you were the Owner of MCFC would you take the chance we could get relegated ,or at best be in a relegation battle for a bit .knowing that top class players wont come to City

while i do have an opinion, and don't necessarily always keep it to myself, i defer to the owners on this one. after all they were smart enough to make MCFC the world's richest club...

but they didn't appoint hughes

mammutly said:
zeusbheld said:

But i bet they sack him

mammutly said:
zeusbheld said:

But i bet they sack him

If you post an opinion that is not entirely city biased

1.you will be slated for not conforming
2.Have the p*ss taken for being such a twat
3.Be made out to be a 'rag'(as usual)
4.Tried to make it look like whatever you have said is pointless and therefore have your post deleted by the Nazis (sorry mods)

I always thought that bluemoon was a place where fellow blues could come and argue with each other about 'Gods Own Team'.Perhaps I was wrong but i also thought football was about opinions and being able to voice them without being harassed and slated just for saying that we want Hughes out or Samaras is shit (give him chance they all cried) Blah Blah Blah you have probably stopped reading by now so I could put Fishy Tail Horse Fangs W*anks and nobody would notice cos we (city that is - not we personally) lost a game of football.
Get over it>This used to be a reasonbly nice forum to come on but not anymore (well until the transfer window opens)
Well, 9 years on and we're all still fucking moaning, and plenty slagging the manager. As for being 'reasonably nice'....... don't know if it ever had been.

Anyway, the op sounds like a Rag to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.