PLEASE READ - IM ALIVE AND WELL !!!!

City_Shirts

Afternoon, don’t know really how to respond to this but I can assure everyone that I’m alive and well, I have not had any internet access for the past 3 months or so, hence the reason for not posting, and have had use my brothers to type this after he rang me this morning to check if I was still alive !!!

Have emailed the editor on the Citymad site regarding the poster who posted this rather piss poor taste of a thread. I have also had my hotmail account hijacked and my eBay account to, there some sick fucks out there and its xmas eve FFS

Apologies to any distress caused by this but as I said I can confirm I’m alive and well and as stupid as ever.

Mods could you please delete the thread as I feel physically sick after reading it

woman_screaming.gif

ARGHHHHHH!!!! A ghost!!!!

Colin_Bell said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
GREAT NEWS!!!!

Thank fuck for that Mark!!

Thankyou - I look pretty well for a fella who passed away two weeks ago !!!!!!!!!!
The ghost of Christmas past!!
Did you see angels...was it like going down a tunnel...what did the almighty have to say about Hughesy...any transfer insight!

I'm trying to remember did the poster reported as dead have a 'hyphen' between 'Colin' and 'Bell' when I last read a post by him, as this could be somebody who changed his name to that resembling the poster previously reported as dead.
Scary, I know, but this is t'internet, after all!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.