PLEASE READ - IM ALIVE AND WELL !!!!

mackenzie said:
Well, whoever started it should be brought to account.

this was mambas original post this morning...as you can see he picked up his info from another site...

black mamba
post subject: Poster Colin Bell (Mark) sadly passed away???

We have a poster on another city forum named 'Superden' claiming that the poster known as 'Colin Bell' (who also posts on here) died of a heart attack two weeks ago ...... does anyone know anything about this , or can confirm it???

From 'ManCitymad' forum .........

then it was apparantly confirmed later in the morning....not sure what as gone on tbh.

Right.

mamba saw the info posted on the Man City Footymad site, it was posted by someone who laimed to know Mark and his family well. A few of us on the Hammers version of Footymad sent emails to Mark, and one of us had a reply from his wife confirming the story, and that's why mamba came back and said it was true.

I emailed Ric to tell him of the news, and then Mark surfaced like Jesus himself. It seems he's had his email account hacked, which I assume explains the email from 'his wife' confirming he'd had a heart attack.

Either way, he owes me a beer for all the trauma I've been caused!

Thanks for the explanation Cottee.

Hope I never get my bloody email account hacked?!!!!!!!

There's some nutters out there.

Thank God for that. Glad to hear you're alive. I got all phylosof......philiosop........ I had a good think about things this afternoon.

Merry Christmas

Cottee said:
Right.

mamba saw the info posted on the Man City Footymad site, it was posted by someone who laimed to know Mark and his family well. A few of us on the Hammers version of Footymad sent emails to Mark, and one of us had a reply from his wife confirming the story, and that's why mamba came back and said it was true.

I emailed Ric to tell him of the news, and then Mark surfaced like Jesus himself. It seems he's had his email account hacked, which I assume explains the email from 'his wife' confirming he'd had a heart attack.

Either way, he owes me a beer for all the trauma I've been caused!
The twats pc will still be the one that is used to do this, so with a bit of luck & tech help it should be possible to trace him.
Dirty,dirty trick.

Fucking hell Mark its Christmas not fucking Easter that when you are supposed to be ressurected

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.