PLEASE SORT THIS BOARD OUT!

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
All I keep getting is:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) [2003]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Total exaggeration. If that was all you got then you wouldn't have been able to start this thread.

Sorry to moan Ric, but am I the only one still getting probs.
Getting the error message quite regularly, exits the site instead of next topic and I've just had a hell of a job to get on here at all.

Iv had problems all day, and by the post count it looks like quite a few are.

Patience is a virtue ;)

blueandy1mac said:
Getting the error message quite regularly, exits the site instead of next topic and I've just had a hell of a job to get on here at all.

Still having some problems mate, spent all yesterday last night and all day today trying to get it sorted. It's been one thing after another, one of the databases was subject to an SQL injection attack last night (hence why people were getting anti-virus warnings), and the server's just come under attack again. Am trying to secure it as we speak, hopefully this should be sorted soon then things will settle down. I hope, anyway. The last 48 hours have been a fucking nightmare.

newcrossblue said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
All I keep getting is:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) [2003]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Total exaggeration. If that was all you got then you wouldn't have been able to start this thread.

I kept getting it BEFORE I started the thread, you clown.

Ric said:
blueandy1mac said:

Still having some problems mate, spent all yesterday last night and all day today trying to get it sorted. It's been one thing after another, one of the databases was subject to an SQL injection attack last night (hence why people were getting anti-virus warnings), and the server's just come under attack again. Am trying to secure it as we speak, hopefully this should be sorted soon then things will settle down. I hope, anyway. The last 48 hours have been a fucking nightmare.

Not sure what any of that means Ric but thnaks for your obvious efforts.
If you reopen the 'old' site would'nt that take some pressure off you time-wise mate.

I just keep getting blank pages. Each time I want to post, or look at a different topic etc, I have to come out of the site completely, and it's slower than Rick Holden.
Know it's teething troubles Ric, and you sorting it best you can, but it's still a pain!

I just keep getting blank pages. Each time I want to post, or look at a different topic etc, I have to come out of the site completely, and it's slower than Rick Holden.
Know it's teething troubles Ric, and you sorting it best you can, but it's still a pain!

Sack the board
Sack the board
Sack the board

Only joking, thanks for all the work you're doing to resolve the issues on this site that is provided to us free of charge - except for the constant requests for cash for banners ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.