Plenty of positives to take from tonight

Evans has not given me room for optimism from one game yet. Although he got the touch to get us on the UEFA Cup run. I like Kasper's confidence but he doesn't convince me one bit

so Ched Evans. Chad Evans. neither one of them has done shit. did we sign them for the novelty of having twins or board or do they have more to offer the team than that?

Just read some bollocks on another thread where people claim that there genuinely are some positives from tonight and Hughes did great to rest players and see us lose 3-1. Clowns. What a shite way to prepare for a big game, cant believe im calling West Brom in December that but thats what Hughes has made it. Winning is a habit, losing in this fashion is a disgrace and will do the team no good in terms of confidence for Sunday, West Brom will be looking to do us and our lads will be sat there thinking have we got a fucking win in us.

badge said:
shaundickov said:
1) Sheik Mansour will realise he needs to throw even more money at his investment

2) Ched Evans will not be seen in a City shirt for a long time

3) One more nail in Hughes' managerial coffin

4) Caicedo - BUT downside is that a load of mongs on here will now hail him as the next Bojinov. Impressive tonight though.

5) It's nearly Xmas

6) It's nearly January

7) That wasn't on TV, so other football fans won't have seen it

8) We won the group

9) Robinho didn't get injured, but then again he was shit.

10) SWP had a nice rest

11) It could and should have been a much more embarrassing scoreline than 3-1

12) Most of us didn't waste money on a flight and ticket

13) if micah pick's up an evening news tomorrow, he can buy one sub and get another free!
(as long as he's got today's too!)
what?!
i thought you only needed todays voucher??

i was looking forward to my free subway!
will have to buy the men tomorrow now!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.