Pochettino accuses Guardiola of "disrespect"

I used to really like Poch thought he was a great manager and wanted him to manage us after Pep leaves but recently he's turned into such a moaning twat that just crys about everything.

Speaking later on Friday, Guardiola responded by saying he thought Pochettino - who managed Espanyol between 2009 and 2012 while the former Barcelona boss was in charge of their city rivals - had "made a mistake".

"Never in my career have I not been respectful," said Guardiola.

"When I talked about Harry Kane's team, it was because Harry Kane was scoring a lot of goals and I know perfectly that Tottenham are not Harry Kane alone.

"So I think last season, the person who spoke most about appreciating the way Tottenham play was me.

"Tottenham are one of the best teams playing. So I'm really disappointed if he said that."

Pep's point about how much he praised Spurs is all anyone needs to know.

Press conferences
Complete tosh, and just there as filler for SSN and Talkshite.
We don't tend to air our transfer dealings in public before anything is done, and we tend to straight bat any questions on injuries.

Add to this, the banal questions.
"Well Pep, what do you think about United being joint top with you, and do you think you'll be on top after 38 games?"

He's hardly going to say "I think they're a bunch of c**ts, and they'll be out of the title race by the time Giggsy's written a Valentines card to his sister-in-law", is he?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.