Pochettino accuses Guardiola of "disrespect"

Imagine if we got called Aguero FC or De Bruyne FC by rivals fans, say Utd fans. Everyone would get well pissed off.
Wow. You obviously have a lower threshold than me. I wouldn’t be remotely bothered, you could ask ten fans and end up with 8 different [names] FC for City as well.

Have to say I am beginning to dislike Pochettino a great deal - he has a real arrogance that borders on rudeness - he is quite happy to say things about others but cannot take any comments about his team. His manner on the touchline and at the end of games is also not so good. I never thought this when he managed Southampton, perhaps Levy has been chipping in his ear a bit.

Have to say I am beginning to dislike Pochettino a great deal - he has a real arrogance that borders on rudeness - he is quite happy to say things about others but cannot take any comments about his team. His manner on the touchline and at the end of games is also not so good. I never thought this when he managed Southampton
Maybe he's got his eyes on the united job in the long term.

This is a complete storm in a tea cup.

Pep didn't mean it in a disrespectful way whatsoever. If you actually watch the footage, he's got a big grin on his face when he says it. If anything, he was complementing Kane, not taking the piss out of Spurs. It was intended as a compliment.

Again, if you actually see Pochetino's conference today, he's not angry or especially offended. He's actually smiling and in a good mood when talking about it. He's probably using it as a tactic to motivate his players and have a dig at Pep.

Both comments look far worse on paper than when you actually see the footage. Not like the written press to overhype something!

Yep not like the media to take out of context

Cannot wait to see the look on this ****'s face when we do the double over them this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.