Pogba Alternatives?

I think you underrate Pjanic. Seems a lot of people are. True, he doesn't have the physical capabilities of Yaya or Pogba, but he's a better deep-lying playmaker than either of them. He reminds me of a more technical Xabi Alonso, and he's still pretty young (25).
I meant Pjanic and Xhaka are better passers than Pogba, sorry if it was unclear.

Xhaka looks like utter shite on futhead.com. and using these stats as my supporting evidence, I conclude this man as not good enough for Manchester City Football Club.

I really find it weird that we didn't go in for Vidal. 26 million pounds for Vidal, what a bargain. Vidal is a better player than Pogba today and he still has 5 years at the top to offer. I would have made that deal.

I really find it weird that we didn't go in for Vidal. 26 million pounds for Vidal, what a bargain. Vidal is a better player than Pogba today and he still has 5 years at the top to offer. I would have made that deal.

Not sure how many years remained on his contract for starters.
And you say 5 years at the top for a player who is 28 already? Be carefull stating that, as some on here think Yaya is already on the decline. Yes, the same ones who blindly took over the media articles and let their ears hang to pundits stating that our squad was or is (too) old.

Not sure how many years remained on his contract for starters.
And you say 5 years at the top for a player who is 28 already? Be carefull stating that, as some on here think Yaya is already on the decline. Yes, the same ones who blindly took over the media articles and let their ears hang to pundits stating that our squad was or is (too) old.

People are massively overrating Vidal based on his performances before his knee injury in 2014. All of last season he was out of sorts, and a shadow of his former self. He picked it up a bit towards the end, but given his overall form for the season and his excessive partying lifestyle, I think Juve have made the right decision to sell when he's still worth €40m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.