Pogba or De Bruyne? (Historical)

Think Pogba is a decent player who had great players around him at Juve. The problem for him is the club he is at. Just look at how Rashford is rated. In a hypothetical way would he fit into our midfield and would Pep make him work more and tone down is antics. I believe in time that Pep would make him a better player but dont know if he would ever be world class.
can just say sold for 1.5m bought for a minimum 89m hahahahahahaha

Why is this thread now historical, would they not consider a swap plus cash if we offered enough?

Those first couple of pages are absolutely brutal for some posters judgement, oof!
More to do with Pogba than the posters judgement.
A criminal waste of talent.
Attitude so wrong.
Played with a great international team and the top club teams and all I am recalling now is those ridiculous hair colourings.

Reactions: JDV
Shows how important it is to judge the character before signing a player.

Kev seemed like a grounded guy, extremely talented, willing to work hard and provide for his family.

Pogba always came off as a douche and lazy, thank god we didn't sign him, I don't want any characters like that regardless of talent.

Thing is, it's not really a fair shout. Nearly everyone who joined Utd around that time ruined their career. Nearly everyone who joined City thrived. The environment makes a difference to people's progress, development and dictates the opportunities and conditions in which they have to perform. KDB gets sick at Utd, goes off to Bayern. Having missed two, three years of football. Pogba (or Sanchez, for that matter), join City? Maybe it's perfect for them. Pogba discovers the great passion of winning, and learns to work hard for the team? Why not. And I always think that Sanchez as a false 9, or support for Aguero, with our team of glittering midfield ball players and wingers as it was backk then... that would have been a totally different situation to what he ended up with, being a player Utd could scarcely accomodate, only introducing another imbalance in their already deeply flawed line up of forwards. Pogba was similair. The balance was never there. Time and again, they bought players we could have used, but they had no idea how to accomodate properly. Time and again, it cost the manager their job. It's clear to me that how City learned to exploit this - staying in the race long after the decision to look elsewhere had been made - ensuried that Utd paid massive dollar every single time, just to get one over on us. And that, over the years, helped seal Utd's failure to retake their place as perennial challengers in the league / Champs League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.