Pogba or De Bruyne? (Historical)

To be fair, a Pep trained Pogba could be a lot different to a Mourinho trained Pogba. Could have been a Mendy's partner in crime on social media. And Alves' fashion buddy.

Funny how different the culture at the club could be had things taken slightly different turns.

De Bruyne by far. He will lead the league in assists and grow as a player so much he will be dominating big games and I've recommended Pep plays him in a midfield 3 of Dingo/Silva/KDB. Whilst Pogba will struggle to live up to the hype at Manchester United. Yes Pogba is signing for that lot. Trust me, I'm ITK on this subject.

Pogba just edges it.

Rags have bought Matic which releases Pogba. He will finally be free to roam and cause havoc for defenses. Thier best player. Creates and scores, everything goes through him.

Pogba just edges it.

Rags have bought Matic which releases Pogba. He will finally be free to roam and cause havoc for defenses. Thier best player. Creates and scores, everything goes through him.

FFS!! Put the crack pipe down son...

Pogba is no where near Kev's level, Kev is world class now, Pogba is nowhere near, even with the press licking his ring piece.

Am I missing something here?? Have I gone into a joke thread without reading the first page?

Pogba just edges it.

When does he create or score?

Pogba just edges it.

drugs-are-bad-mkay.jpg

To be fair, a Pep trained Pogba could be a lot different to a Mourinho trained Pogba. Could have been a Mendy's partner in crime on social media. And Alves' fashion buddy.

Funny how different the culture at the club could be had things taken slightly different turns.

lingardandpogba.gif

cLcB3ti.gif

Pogba just edges it.

Absolutely spot on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.