Pogba or De Bruyne? (Historical)

difficult to compare...Pogba is going to could cost £70-80mil. De Bruyne £40mil......

Pogba would take us up another level but De Bruyne is a star who I believe can have a big impact for us. What we cant forget, is that we could get De Bruyne, Fabinho and Otamendi......for the same value as Pogba...

I know price and cost are not important but after reading Ric's comments about financial commitments of Pogba having an impact in our final decision, building a team with De Bruyne, Fabinho and Otamendi might be better overall value for our money.......but cant argue with the fact Pogba would make us CL contenders....

I know price and cost are not important but after reading Ric's comments about financial commitments of Pogba having an impact in our final decision, building a team with De Bruyne, Fabinho and Otamendi might be better overall value for our money.
That's not really what he said, and, as PB has also posted, we can afford both, so its not really issue, and its clear that the club are trying to get both.

That's not really what he said, and, as PB has also posted, we can afford both, so its not really issue, and its clear that the club are trying to get both.

Thanks Cleavers.....then as far as this thread goes.....it doesn't have to be De Bruyne or Pogba, right?.....the answer can be... BOTH!;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.