Point of order please Mods and Admin

Rascal

El Presidente
Team supported
RCD Espanyol
I understand the difficult role you play having undertaken it myself many years ago on here. I agree at times its thankless and at other times plain boring.

I do not wish to criticise your decisions as i know well they are not taken on a sole basis but as a quorum.

However i feel it is my place as a senior member of the forum to question some of the actions taken.

I worry we lose good posters through personal gripes, i worry we lose good posters because they are controversial. I worry we lose good posters because they no longer feel welcome here due to being can i say "bullied" without Moderating recourse.

I know and understand the role of a moderator is tough and thankless but i would like to ask for a perhaps a moderating/complaints forum were those who are excluded have the chance to debate their circumstances fairly and without bias. Surely this could be done in prvate so no other erstwhile member has access.

During my time as a moderator of this great forum, i never banned anybody, i never felt it neccessary, but i do realise times change.

I know Ric and his team will understand my thoughts here as i like to think i am a respected membr of the forum. But we need an open dialogue here as too many good blues are no longer welcome and that saddens me.

Che_Fidel_snak.jpg

Rascal said:
I understand the difficult role you play having undertaken it myself many years ago on here. I agree at times its thankless and at other times plain boring.

I do not wish to criticise your decisions as i know well they are not taken on a sole basis but as a quorum.

However i feel it is my place as a senior member of the forum to question some of the actions taken.

I worry we lose good posters through personal gripes, i worry we lose good posters because they are controversial. I worry we lose good posters because they no longer feel welcome here due to being can i say "bullied" without Moderating recourse.

I know and understand the role of a moderator is tough and thankless but i would like to ask for a perhaps a moderating/complaints forum were those who are excluded have the chance to debate their circumstances fairly and without bias. Surely this could be done in prvate so no other erstwhile member has access.

During my time as a moderator of this great forum, i never banned anybody, i never felt it neccessary, but i do realise times change.

I know Ric and his team will understand my thoughts here as i like to think i am a respected membr of the forum. But we need an open dialogue here as too many good blues are no longer welcome and that saddens me.

Is this about fetters ?

we need feed-the-goat and glen quagmire back.

maybe mcfcliam deserves one more chance.

It is sad that there are good people who are no longer allowed on the forum. The quorate system hopefully removes the chance of any personal biases being carried through to the point of a poster being banned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.