Points of Blue Meeting

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by East Level 2, 11 Nov 2017.

1. Saddleworth2

Saddleworth2

Sorry if I missed it but how did the meeting go?

2. fathellensbellend

fathellensbellend

Points only awarded after the game, and only awarded to those who actually attend, not sure how they will implement it

3. Scaring Europe to Death

Scaring Europe to Death

Yep, as you say, it's difficult to implement, especially as they'd be relying on Shakhtar's full cooperation for a game that might be a complete dead rubber, even for the opposition.
    Personally, I don't think the Shakhtar game has got anything to do with loyalty, and everything to do with a couple of hundred blues who can afford to spend £300+, just before Christmas. and that;s assuming that they've still got holiday allocation from work.
    Far better that they be rewarded by being first in the queue for the next European game, rather than adding to their overall loyalty points.

4. southamptonblue

southamptonblue

You could ask why the online shop is fraudulent? ...swapping a sewn on badge which is clearly still in the pic, with a printed badge,which is only mentioned if you click on the full product description.Then showing a discounted price when it is clearly not the same quality as the original...this must be against trading standards?
    Does Mike Ashley run our shop now?

5. mayo31

mayo31

Don't buy it then. Anyone over 25 looks daft in a replica shirt. Usually way too small

6. bainy

bainy

Ive raised this on two occasion's with city...got two replies saying 'we are looking into this'....still waiting 1 year on for the answer.
    Really annoys me...i no longer use the bar facilities in the South Stand because of this.

7. bainy

bainy

could anyone wearing a half and half scarf be banned for life!

8. lancs blue

lancs blue

From both clubs.

9. OB1

OB1

One of my main gripes is that I really did the hard yards, some of the seasons where I attended the most games were in the lower divisions. IIRC, my highest league total, something like 34 games, was in the 2nd tier of English Football. My long term loyalty is not reflected in my points total.

I'm sure there are a number of possible solutions. Some clubs have ballots for away games. Some form of priority could be given to people like me who are seasoncard holders that live a long way from Manchester for away games that are closer to home. Technology could allow a whole load of variations of the process of doling out away tickets just based on the two things I have mentioned.

10. Exeter Blue I am here

Exeter Blue I am here

I feel your pain mate. I’d estimate that I’ve averaged about 10 away games a season (plus at least 1 European trip a year for the last decade) for the last 35 years, and whilst I know there’s many Blues out there with far superior records to that, I still find it faintly ridiculous that I haven’t managed to get within 500 points of qualifying for a single away ticket this season, and instead on 5 occasions have been reliant on friends or the OSC to get me in.