Points of Blue Meeting

Sorry to be controversial but my honest opinion is that it is looking for issues when there aren’t many. You are always going to get people moaning about something. The match day experience (both in corporate and in regular seats) is great in my opinion. Compare it to the state of the swamp and I think we are very lucky.

the Club say they have and continue to be transparent,

If it is important they feel need to be transparent, then

simply ask them next time to provide exactly how many

tickets were distributed to each channel for each away

fixture. As transparency is an important factor I am sure

they will kindly make this information available................

Bugger!

They swerved my North Stand expansion and Collar site/Etihad Campus development question.

Swansea City on open sale, anyone on the database can get one

Yes Swansea went to open sale. I bought a spare for a Blue for Swansea and was let down. I spoke to other Blues who were in the same boat (despite some Blues having to stay at Home who couldn’t get tickets). Some of our fans have to look at their own behaviour as there are some pisstakers out there.

Sorry to be controversial but my honest opinion is that it is looking for issues when there aren’t many. You are always going to get people moaning about something. The match day experience (both in corporate and in regular seats) is great in my opinion. Compare it to the state of the swamp and I think we are very lucky.
Yeah but that's just your experience and opinion, other supporters have different experiences and opinions who have every right to raise them as a concern if they so wish, I wouldn't class that as "moaning", they're just airing them to try and improve everyone's experience?

Amazing that the 'Saga fodder' people are being berated on here! They are the ones that have attended matches through thick and thin!

Did anyone ever think to blame the FA & the TV companies for the way they run the leagues? When it was a Saturday afternoon at 3.00 home and away it was easier for people to attend. Now that we have fixtures on any day/evening of the week it is harder for people to get to away matches so the retirees, who have put in the hard yards, are able to maybe get to the matches. As someone has stated if it is a midweek away match at places like Swansea etc. you are not going to take your children out of school the next day.

I understand how people feel they have cause to complain but let's face it it isn't always down to City, the fixture messing about doesn't help. Some folk arrange travel only for the stupid FA and the TV companies to change the date. It is all a farce.

Excellent post.

Anyway, I feel like one of the “Saga Crew” after the 24 hiurntrips to Napoli and the Ukraine, as well as being I work this morning following Swansea. Btw, I wonder if there will be a meet between the Saga Crew and the Blazing Squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.