Points of Blue Meeting

Yeah but that's just your experience and opinion, other supporters have different experiences and opinions who have every right to raise them as a concern if they so wish, I wouldn't class that as "moaning", they're just airing them to try and improve everyone's experience?

I just sense the tone of it is maybe trying to have a pop at the club? Maybe I am wrong.

I just sense the tone of it is maybe trying to have a pop at the club? Maybe I am wrong.
These are die hard Blues that attend games regularly airing experiences and concerns trying to find ways to improve everyone's experience, I wouldn't class that as having a pop?

If anything they're trying to improve everyone's experience and enhance the profile of the club, but that's just my opinion.

A17 All of our hot food is cooked on site. We comply to the highest hygiene health and safety legislation. We also employ a full time Health and Safety Officer who undertakes random checks at every match. Our packaging is all purposely chosen to match each item served.

Does this include people handling cash from people in he bogs not washing hands then putting fingers on food when serving and in plastic cups etc. There is no hierarchy of health and safety legislation is there? Specially chosen packaging, for what purpose? Does anyone actually observe the practices of those who serve food in the ground and in city square? I never eat there, even United have the sense to cover their pies.

A10 At the point a supporter qualifies to purchase, it is their choice as to whether they attend the match, and as a result purchase a ticket. This determines the availability. Inevitably, some matches will sell out quicker than others due to the opposition, date and kick-off time. Tickets are not ‘siphoned off’; the Club has always been transparent in terms of away allocations and the number of different supporter groups that are allocated tickets. The largest allocation has always and continues to be those that are distributed to supporters through the Ticket Points system.

Largest, but not the majority, clearly a minority now, and it hasn't been transparent ever. In around 2006 fans who go to around 5 aways a season could get a ticket for united away when Kevin White came in charge (taken over from Kevin Parker as ticket office manager) and that season seemed to be the fairest with the most going to points. Now you need to go to all domestic aways to keep up and rather than 80% to points for these games it seems like under 40%. There is no transparency at all in terms of fugures.

A20. In December 2017, the Club will be launching an on-going programme of monthly Official Supporter Club branch visits commencing in the Greater Manchester area. Club representatives from a number of departments, ranging from Operations and Infrastructure, to City TV and Digital, will attend meetings to provide fans with an insight into the inner workings of Manchester City off the pitch. We are also working on another initiative to improve structured dialogue between the Club and supporters and further information will be announced on the website, later this season.

Like the badge consultation, completely meaningless.

It is good to read that our Club is increasing engagement with Supporters Clubs to inform developments. Hopefully, this will extend to SCs outside Greater Manchester in the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.