Points of Blue Meeting

the exits out of south stand level 3 block 315 are fucking horrendous. the whole ground has virtually emptied before we even start to move down the isle. no wonder everyone leaves early. how this passed health and safety i dont as there is a massive queue and then a massive bottle neck i n bar area trying to get through the doors to the stairs down.if there was an emergency there will be carnage.

It's probably the most congested area to get out of the ground in the stadium. As you said i can't blame anyone for fuckin off early.
Tbh though ive never got why folk get upset when people decide to leave 5 or even 10 mins early, I generally hear it looks bad on tv or rag mates taking the piss. Who gives a fuck.

Last edited:
It's probably the most congested area to get out of the ground in the stadium. As you said i can't blame anyone for fuckin off early.
Tbh though ive never got why folk get upset when people decide to leave 5 or even 10 mins earlier. I generally hear it looks bad on tv or rag mates taking the piss. Who gives a fuck.[/QUOTE]

Have you ever considered that the players, manager and staff do?

Tbh though ive never got why folk get upset when people decide to leave 5 or even 10 mins early, I generally hear it looks bad on tv or rag mates taking the piss. Who gives a fuck.
Wait until we are all tapping our season cards for a few extra points for staying the full 90 minutes. Then you will see carnage and health and safety issues. What a daft idea if only from a logistical point of view

During one of my re location periods, I tried a seat in L3 106 row M
The seat was situated right on the aisle and was about six rows above the entrance/exit

What a fucking shambles it was
As an example, Aguero's debut and his second goal vs Swansea. I didn't see it because the early leavers were stood in the aisle blocking my view
Every game, they just slowly wandered down, continuing to watch the game not giving a fucking shit that they were blocking other supporter's view

During one of my re location periods, I tried a seat in L3 106 row M
The seat was situated right on the aisle and was about six rows above the entrance/exit

What a fucking shambles it was
As an example, Aguero's debut and his second goal vs Swansea. I didn't see it because the early leavers were stood in the aisle blocking my view
Every game, they just slowly wandered down, continuing to watch the game not giving a fucking shit that they were blocking other supporter's view

Tbf i can see your point there. I guess we should be pissed off with folk fuckin off for a pint 5 & 10 mins before halftime, coming back 5 mins aft kick off starts again. Also people not turning up till 5/10 mins aft the games started as they are finishing their pints off. Are all these as bad as early leavers?

Tbf i can see your point there. I guess we should be pissed off with folk fuckin off for a pint 5 & 10 mins before halftime, coming back 5 mins aft kick off starts again. Also people not turning up till 5/10 mins aft the games started as they are finishing their pints off. Are all these as bad as early leavers?

They were that season

Queues are much improved now with the new system, theres no scope for people to start jibbing in at the front, round the back of the southstand now.

As others have said greater transparency on where away tickets are going would help.

The £2.50 beers were brilliant and would certainly get me in the ground earlier.

Also why do they show the game on the TV in every stand except the south stand level 3? Yes I could go 90 mins without a beer but a half time pint is part of the "match day experience" for some of us so it would be nice if they showed the game for us like they do for everyone else.

The people who want to watch the full game without everyone shuffling past them?

The people who want to watch the full game without everyone shuffling past them?

Read my post above. I'll say it again, Its pratically impossible to get from your seat order a pint, drink it, and back to your seat all in the 15 mins of half time. All these people in your words are stopping folk watching the game as they will be shuffling past them well before & after the half time whistle. So are these as bad as early leavers using your argument?

Last edited:
Read my post above. I'll say it again, Its pratically impossible to get from your seat order a pint, drink it, and back to your seat all in the 15 mins of half time. All these people in your words are stopping folk watching the game as they will be shuffling past them well before & after the half time whistle. So are these as bad as early leavers using your argument?

Well if someone can’t manage an hour and a half without a pint they have issues. Nothing Annoys me more than those that get in at 5 past kick off leave 5 minutes before half time - repeat in the second half and leave with 8 minutes to go. So bloody annoying. What is the rush to get home?!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.