Points of Blue Meeting

Biggest issue that needs dealing with is away ticket allocation

Read my post above. I'll say it again, Its pratically impossible to get from your seat order a pint, drink it, and back to your seat all in the 15 mins of half time. All these people in your words are stopping folk watching the game as they will be shuffling past them well before & after the half time whistle. So are these as bad as early leavers using your argument?
They're worse as early leavers only go out once. There's a couple on our row who always come in a few minutes into the game (although I've seen them on the concourse half an hour before kick off) and do the same in the second half.

The worst ones are those who have issues with people who go for a pint at half time with their mates and have the audacity to go back to their seat a couple of minutes after the second half has started. Get a life!

I'll hopefully be there on Monday but was visiting a friend who hasn't been well and he said he can't go as much these days as walking is a problem. I mentioned the buggy that transports people up Joe Mercer Way from the car park and he said he used that but it doesn't do the return journey after the match.

Can anyone confirm that the service only operates before games and not after?
It operates before and after games but is paused whilst pedestrian traffic is heavy so might have to wait 15 mins after the game. Speak with the access team 0161 444 1894 option 1 three times for further clarification. Best remaining in seat after final whistle or sitting in city square for 10 mins or so

They are being much more imaginative in pricing foo/drink which has made it more affordable - 'bundles', 10% off for season tickets for tsxns over £10 and £2.50 pints. The club have obviously listened to feedback and responded, so fair play to them. Also service is much better - staff seem to be better trained and clued up. For me, the biggest thing the club could do to improve matchday is put pressure on metro/buses to improve services particularly after the game.
Oh and fix the bloody tannoy system. We are in the East Stand and cannot hear a word.
I was told a new tannoy system has been ordered and will be fitted once the expansion is complete.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.