Points of Blue Meeting

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by East Level 2, 11 Nov 2017 at 9:28 AM.

1. mancitymick

mancitymick

Thats my point. There is no way to truly reward the match going person and to prove it

2. manctheknife

manctheknife

You get that big boy of a tower up, few telescopes up there, and you got yer own club, bollocks to all the queuing,traffic, warm Fosters and slightly inferior Chardonnay....

3. thelegde

thelegde

Why do the top points holders get offered front row or occasionally back row when the tickets first go on sale online. You can only get a decent seat if you phone up or wait a couple of days. Surely the club can design a web based system that allows you to choose a seat online, rather than have a random one allocated to you, that may not be where you wish to sit.

4. r.soleofsalford

r.soleofsalford

Especially the wankers that feel the urge to brag about being a member in there.

5. worsleyweb

worsleyweb

Property Development
    Did I bring it up? And it’s not a patch on the chairmans lounge. Add that to the points of view.

6. moon

moon

They have tried screening it in South Stand 2 but the picture nearly always cuts out and sound not on

7. r.soleofsalford

r.soleofsalford

I havent looked, I`m sure you`ll know better than me if you`ve mentioned it. How does the saying go.

8. worsleyweb

worsleyweb

Property Development
    I don’t know - how does it go? As I said someone else mentioned it on here. You were the one with the shitty comment. As for issues at city the biggest for me by a mile remains transport from the ground. Needs lots more teams and buses.

9. UUJblue

UUJblue

Im i right in saying city had people selling food, snacks and drinks down the aisles at a time? Could we bring this back. I literally only wanted a pie the other day and if that was at the end of the row, it would be wild handy. Beats queuing like an idiot while some 15 year old counts coins.

10. UUJblue

UUJblue

here here, transparency on numbers- i suspect numbers for everyone other than supporters is very loose and often freebies. Surely they could at least publish OSC numbers