Polar Bear or Silver back gorillia

barcabloo said:
Okay what about Killer Whale vs Great White with an alligator in there...I know but some crocs can live in salt water...I think and roy keane

I think our Australian members will confirm this. In the Northern areas of Oz where the salt water crocodile lives there are no sharks at all as the crocs are king of the food chain.

Great whites and Orcas are both found around the coast of South Africa, so I don't know how that one works

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.cnn.com/EARTH/9710/08/whale.vs.shark/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" target="_blank">http://www.cnn.com/EARTH/9710/08/whale.vs.shark/</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-475994/Clash-titans-battle-shark-crocodile.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" target="_blank">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... odile.html</a>

so its between the croc and orca in the final

match preview

False killer whale vs Saltwater crocodile: As you know, crocodiles are built for power and are less delicate then sharks and won't die nearly as fast, though, the false killer whale is even larger and I think the crocodile would be in serious trouble if it is stranded in open waters, not that it couldn't put up a good fight; a crocodiles bite force is equal in pressure to a car, and according to some herpetologist a the force of a crocodiles head butt is equal to the force generated by two colliding sledgehammers ! Now, in shallow waters the False killer whale wouldn't be able to reach the crocodiles soft lower belly and kill it quickly, where the croc would be able to unleash the death roll. So, I would back the saltie in shallow waters.

Orca vs Saltwater crocodile: An orca would make short work of a croc in open waters, but in shallow waters the crocodile would easily outmaneuver the orca, that doesn't neccesarily mean it would kill it or beat it, but it is very unlikely the crocodile would be caught and killed in shallow waters.

Reticulated python vs Anaconda: the reticulated python is longer, however, the anaconda is heavier and probably stronger. Its a tough one, I doubt they would really fight however.

About your last question, yes, in open waters there are quite a few contenders the tiger, zambezi bull, and a few others that could kill a croc by attacking the lower belly and which kills the crocodile later. And then there is of course, Carcharodon megalodon.

Danish Blue said:
match preview

False killer whale vs Saltwater crocodile: As you know, crocodiles are built for power and are less delicate then sharks and won't die nearly as fast, though, the false killer whale is even larger and I think the crocodile would be in serious trouble if it is stranded in open waters, not that it couldn't put up a good fight; a crocodiles bite force is equal in pressure to a car, and according to some herpetologist a the force of a crocodiles head butt is equal to the force generated by two colliding sledgehammers ! Now, in shallow waters the False killer whale wouldn't be able to reach the crocodiles soft lower belly and kill it quickly, where the croc would be able to unleash the death roll. So, I would back the saltie in shallow waters.

Orca vs Saltwater crocodile: An orca would make short work of a croc in open waters, but in shallow waters the crocodile would easily outmaneuver the orca, that doesn't neccesarily mean it would kill it or beat it, but it is very unlikely the crocodile would be caught and killed in shallow waters.

Reticulated python vs Anaconda: the reticulated python is longer, however, the anaconda is heavier and probably stronger. Its a tough one, I doubt they would really fight however.

About your last question, yes, in open waters there are quite a few contenders the tiger, zambezi bull, and a few others that could kill a croc by attacking the lower belly and which kills the crocodile later. And then there is of course, Carcharodon megalodon.
There was also so footage I saw recently of a Leopard killing a crocodile!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.