Police at the Fernhurst

I thought they brought them in becuase some Knobheads were throwing Glasses about .I was on bucket duty & they were all right with us but you are right no need for the horses is a tight space like that

The horses are more dangerous than most of the tiffs that they wade into trying to break up. I reckon they should be banned from football grounds (and surrounding areas).

moomba said:
The horses are more dangerous than most of the tiffs that they wade into trying to break up. I reckon they should be banned from football grounds (and surrounding areas).
Too right, I nearly stood in some shit outside the ground on Friday.

They had horses on the pavements behind the South stand the other week tryin' to stop City and Everton fans clashing ...... they almost trod on some passing youngsters feet.

The adults with them were going mad.

cyberblue said:
I thought they brought them in becuase some Knobheads were throwing Glasses about .I was on bucket duty & they were all right with us but you are right no need for the horses is a tight space like that
Were you the one giving out leaflets or with the buckets?

I was doing both .I was the dead good looking one that all the Fit Girls fancied ."Shit i just woke up & it was a dream "

i agree they should be banned i now a lad who fell over in front of one and the horese stud on his hand and all of his bones got crushed

2 silly horses in a tent pathetic ,,was only young lads there singing and dancing having a good time ,,,police pathetic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.