Police called because a man checked in to a hotel with his 13 year old daughter

Just done a straw poll of friends.
Every single one thinks a dad sleeping in the same bed as a teenage daughter is WEIRD.
Not really. My daughter wanted to experience a football match trip, same as her brother, so on her 14th birthday we had the full day out experience - shopping (for her) in the morning, the famous (in our house) chippy-wall pre game, match, drinks and then China Town for a meal. A posh hotel was included too and they only had King size beds. It really wasn't a problem. The only thing was that as a fourteen year old, she was self conscious - so Dad got ready quick and left her to get dressed privately - no big deal - I went to the bar at night and had a brew and newspaper in the morning.
I understand why checks are made, but a hotel staff member who has kids should be able to tell by the way the guests interact as to their relationship. It's a sad world when a father and child are looked on with suspicion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.