Police called because a man checked in to a hotel with his 13 year old daughter

didnt you have to to the airline?

strawman shit doesnt register with me sorry

You're changing what I said as well...I asked if the taxi driver in this case could have saved this kids life and also said maybe not.
I'll explain, a strawman is used when not being able to argue the point, so you make up another (extreme) point to argue against. In your case "let the murdering fuckers do as they want then".

And no, the taxi driver could have done fuck all. No blame is attached to him in the slightest.

Did you never take a taxi, bus or horse and cart anywhere when you were 14?

not arsed with explanations thanks

go and smoke a joint

By the way you're coming out with a load of made up shit no ones said

not arsed with explanations thanks

go and smoke a joint

By the way you're coming out with a load of made up shit no ones said
Fucking brilliant. Maybe out the joints down and you'll be able to construct a coherent argument. Or not. Probably not.

didnt you have to to the airline?
strawman shit doesnt register with me sorry
You're changing what I said as well...I asked if the taxi driver in this case could have saved this kids life and also said maybe not.

I'll explain, a strawman is used when not being able to argue the point, so you make up another (extreme) point to argue against. In your case "let the murdering fuckers do as they want then".

A bit like the post below then.

And I'm sure the parents of a rape victim would rather have 100 innocent men locked up if it meant their daughter wasn't raped (a point someone made on this forum saying they'd rather have innocent people go to jail then see someone get away with it). I wouldn't agree with that premise either.

It does seem harsh, but I suppose if it does save a child at some point then it would be worth it. Better things could be done though like the bloke suggested though

I have just got back from taking my 7 year old newphew away for a week. Never got questioned when going out, but when we got back to passport control at Manchester we were questioned because his surname didn't match any of ours. We explained to them what relation we were and they asked him who we were and they said in future we need to take documentation from the parent giving permission. It never really crossed my mind to be honest, but it's good to know they pick up on things like that. obviously we had nothing to hide, so if it did get investigated further it could have been cleared up easy enough.
My daughter is coming over next month with her two kids 8 and 4.
She ignored my advice when the 4 year old was born and stupidly named him (surname) after the useless toe rag twat of a father....
Informed her to bring his birth certificate with her to prove she is the mother or US immigration will have a field day

Just done a straw poll of friends.
Every single one thinks a dad sleeping in the same bed as a teenage daughter is WEIRD.

My daughter is coming over next month with her two kids 8 and 4.
She ignored my advice when the 4 year old was born and stupidly named him (surname) after the useless toe rag twat of a father....
Informed her to bring his birth certificate with her to prove she is the mother or US immigration will have a field day

We said the same thing, but they were still together at the time. He was an absolute waste of space and fucked off a few months after he was born.

Now we can't have his surname changed until he is 16 apparently.

Anyway, back on topic, I believe the passports of the kids are linked to the parents passports so if anything seems dodgy they can check it that way. So guessing your daughter will be fine if the passports are linked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.