Police Shooting in Paris

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hamann Pineapple, 20 Apr 2017 at 8:22 PM.

1. Ban-jani

Ban-jani

An amazing city yet again brought to its knees by religious fundamentalism.

Where the fuck does this end?

2. bluethrunthru

bluethrunthru

professional underacheiver
    no - Squidward

3. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

Thats even bigger than Vinnys.

4. bluethrunthru

bluethrunthru

There are a couple of terror groups in Greece that are still battling on - Revolutionary Struggle is one I think?

5. Xiphos

Xiphos

The terrorist was a Belgian with strong links to ISIS cells so it looks like it was all funded and planned by ISIS and not just a spur of the minute lone wolf

6. bluethrunthru

bluethrunthru

they would claim responsibilty for a man with a tan and a beard pissing in a phone box...................they are under attack at the moment and will want to lay claim to everything to keep themselves on the international stage

7. Xiphos

Xiphos

They might kick your head in or throw a molotov cocktail down a street but i dont think they will pull a kalashnikov out and shoot you...hope not anyway

8. TCIB

TCIB

Sicario
    For a few years now they have 'inspired' others by sending messages over social media. It would be hard imo to say they are not responsible for at least planting the seed and nurturing it with their disgusting vids. With that in mind if they claim credit they will have it attributed to them by most people.

The problem is she doesn't need to say anything, we all know what people are thinking. That is; islam is out of control in some instances in France. Be honest would you feel comfortable taking your missus to Paris now? That to me is a pretty big sign they have major issues.

The issue in France is the undocumented illegal immigrants and those types who have no job, bored, they become easy prey for radical types already there. If i was a dodgy muslim i'd just go to Marseille, would take 10mins to point someone out vulnerable to brain washing/radicalization. From what i read there are a hell of a lot of vulnerable types.

9. better dead than red

better dead than red

I can't understand either. I don't know how one makes the list of those actively watched, just that that they are and the rest are known, perhaps more if the situation warrants it.

This is opposed to the American government who puts thousands on the "watch list" but doesn't and can't actively watch all of them.

If it were up to me, if you fight for a government recognized terrorist group you can't come home. If you do try, we clap the irons on you upon your return home. I'd be OK with stripping their citizenship.

10. Xiphos

Xiphos

Oi !!!