Pollution

I live in the city centre and I know it's taking 10 years off my life, can't taste the lead in the air
Did you mean can taste the lead in the air? You probably can't though as levels of lead in the air decreased by 98 percent between 1980 and 2014 according to the environmental protection agency.

It won’t be long before the current fad for wood burners is reversed and they get banned in cities.

More polluting than modern diesel cars.

There was a slot on Mad Jezzer Vine's show the other day. I don't know whether I heard it right but 'the Communist Mayor of London' is gonna ban 'em. Didn't hear from when, but apparently they are dirtier than the Leeds team of Don Revie!

Thats terrible that nobody used the initiative mate, but theres so many fat people these days they dont want to walk.

Apparently 2/3rds of the Great Barrier Reef has suffered from bleaching due to increasing ocean temps. Its so sad, the coral goes white then gets covered in algea, then just dies. Very few people seem to care.

https://www.theguardian.com/environ...cientists-despair-latest-coral-bleaching-data

Went to the Great Barrier Reef 10 years ago and it was like that then. The people in power should be leading but they are not interested.

Beijing was the worst I have seen, every day a kind of grey haze, photo's were terrible just this haze with a very opaque sun up there struggling to shine through the smog.
It was horrible.
And apparently another 1500 coal fired power stations are approved in China and the sub continent.

It's sad to think what has happened on our watch. Let's hope my sons generation step up to the plate.

We didn't.

There was a slot on Mad Jezzer Vine's show the other day. I don't know whether I heard it right but 'the Communist Mayor of London' is gonna ban 'em. Didn't hear from when, but apparently they are dirtier than the Leeds team of Don Revie!
The fumes from burning wood are quite toxic.

• Smoke from wood-burning heaters can affect your health. Long-term exposure can cause heart and lung disease while brief exposures can aggravate asthma or worsen pre-existing heart conditions.
  • Use of a wood-burning heater will affect the air quality inside your home and the surrounding environment.
http://www.health.nsw.gov.au/environment/factsheets/Pages/wood-smoke.aspx

The fumes from burning wood are quite toxic.

• Smoke from wood-burning heaters can affect your health. Long-term exposure can cause heart and lung disease while brief exposures can aggravate asthma or worsen pre-existing heart conditions.
  • Use of a wood-burning heater will affect the air quality inside your home and the surrounding environment.
http://www.health.nsw.gov.au/environment/factsheets/Pages/wood-smoke.aspx

Fuck!
I've had a massive sycamore felled and I'm slowly chopping it up. I've got 2 log burners in my house, different rooms naturally.
I ain't giving up mine with out a fight!

Pollution, all around,
Sometimes up, sometimes down,
But always around.
Pollution, are you coming to my town
Or am I coming to yours?
We're on different buses, pollution
But we're both using petrol.
B***s.

Peoples Poet:

o5u6pg.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.